Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
We would like to reassure all of our members that we will be operating in accordance of the NSW Health and Government Public Health Orders.
Please read the following important information regarding COVIDThe Centre is working to ensure the health and safety of all patrons and staff is maintained. We want to address the growing fears around the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and share with you the information we have at the current time.
We are working to ensure our centre remains a safe place to visit and work. The health and safety of our community is our main priority, we always uphold a high standard of hygiene within the centre, however are taking extra precautions during this time.
We hope you will do what you can to take care of yourself and those around you, we also encourage you to use and support our community facility with confidence while it is safe to do so.
Please see the latest update on the situation below.
Remember is you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the flu, cough or cold to please remain away from the centre until you are feeling 100%.
To see out full opening hours please click below
Update - 08/10/2021
❗ Important update for visiting our Venue ❗
Following the State Government re-opening roadmap, new stage 1 restrictions will be in place from Monday 11th October.
All patrons MUST provide proof of vaccination upon entry and follow the current public health orders.
The restrictions below will be in place:
- Access is only permitted for those that have been fully (2 doses) vaccinated and can provide proof of vaccination upon entry
- Non-vaccinated young people aged under 16 will be able to access all outdoor settings but will only be able to visit indoor areas with vaccinated members of their household.
- We will be operating to density limits following 1 person per 4sqms indoors and 1 person per 2sqm outdoors
- Masks are mandatory when visiting our venue, they can only be removed when outdoors
- Check-in via the Services NSW app is required upon entry, or you may sign in manually
This is subject to change in line with revisions from the state government.
We appreciate your support as we work through these government regulations. Please continue to be kind to our staff as they work through these restrictions.
Read more here NSW Government Update